Rise & Shine Yoga is proud to offer
200hrs Yin-Yang Yoga Teacher Training ONLINE
(Yoga Alliance approved)
LIVE & ON DEMAND CONTENT - spread of 1 year.
Learn how to teach:
Soulful Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga & Yin-Yang Yoga classes, workshops
Our signature very popular Yin &Yang Yoga TT to be launched in full ONLINE FORMAT!
DATES: Training starts 30 January 2021, BUT YOU CAN JOIN TILL MARCH 31.
You can complete it in 9-12 months with modules that you will be receiving each month to be completed in your own pace.
However all content will be available for 2 years.
NEW YEAR SPECIAL discount:
Join our 200hrs Yin &Yang Yoga online TT with experienced senior yoga teacher and teacher trainer Kata van Doesselaar. Complete the sessions in your own time and rhythm, and get certified to teach Vinyasa Flow, Yin yoga, Yin &Yang yoga classes!
OUR SPECIAL NEW YEAR OFFER:
PAY AT ONCE : €1500 inc all the 200hrs contents, videos, manuals, - monthly membership for 5 months with Kata's weekly online classes, yoga community forum with other students, certification and exam fee...ONLY €1500 instead of €2000 regular online fee.
(our in person 200hrs teacher trainings on Ibiza start at €3000)
DON'T MISS THIS ONCE A LIFE TIME OFFER! REGISTER TODAY
This teacher training course approaches yoga from an energetical perspective, yet you will learn a lot about the physical part as well in a grounded , down to earth way. Yin& Yang is the symbol of polarities, that we encounter every where in our dualistic world. In our context yin is the principle of the feminine, receptive, still, intuitive, meditative quality, while yang is the principle of the masculine, active, expressing quality. In the cosmic order these two qualities have their eternal flow, dance where they always balance each other out and come back to balance. In our lives we have these qualities as well , but sometime we get out of balance.. Especially as most of us live in a western society, where usually the “doing” part is exaggerated and there is little time space for nurturing the quietude, the receptivity, and the connection to our own Source.
About Yin Yoga
It is a deeply meditative style, rooted in Daoism and traditional Hatha Yoga. We work mainly with floor poses, that we hold for longer time, creating deep stretching effect on muscles, ligaments, tendons, and the fascia, at the same time compressing the joints and bones.
Through yin yoga we activate the energy flow in the energy channels (meridians- Traditional Chinese Medicine), clearing blockages and creating a better flow of chi, life force energy, nurturing our organs and our whole system in general.
This is beautiful practice to deepen mindful and soulful awareness and it also works on our deeper layers of the physical bodies (versus yang practice mainly working with the superficial muscles). In yin yoga we have access to the connective tissues, like joints, bones, ligaments, and tendons and of course the fascia that connects all the parts of our body as a net.
With our popular Yin teacher training module you will be able to create a Yin class or session, long or short for a group, for an individual session, or for yourself. You will learn transition poses and intelligent ways of sequencing - taking in consideration pose families, anatomical guidelines, and meridian therapy. You will be enabled to work on a one-on-one with clients with specific needs, complaints, and anatomical constitution.
About Yang Yoga
With our Yang teacher training module you will be able to create a soulful, energizing, uplifting flow class based on energetical sequencing, connected to the meridians, and the five elements, and according to an anatomical approach (sequence for hips, shoulders, etc) .
You will learn the basic poses both for the yin and the yang practices and you will be able to blend them together in a beautiful harmonious way. To promote balance, healing, growth on the soulful journey.
We will study mantras, mudras and breathing techniques, as well as specific meditations.
Monthly 10-15hrs Training modules to work and integrate in your own pace, with assessments to complete and feedback to help you learn in depth and with precision
Monthly 1 thematic LIVE 3hrs workshop to go deeper and review what you integrated, and explore from new stand points- the workshops are interactive, space for questions and inspiration
Weekly one LIVE Online yoga class of 90 min with Kata via Zoom to practice LIVE with your fellow teachers in training
2 one to one private coaching session with Kata to discuss your courseworks, and support you to develop your own teaching voice and authentic skills
A vibrant online Yoga Learning community, exclusive FB group for all our trainees to exchange, inspire and get support
All sessions are available on demand for 2 years
Upon completion of the full material and after having sent your courseworks, and after approval of that, you will be recieving your 200hrs Yin&Yang Yoga certificate that will enable to teach you worldwide : Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga and Yin&Yang yoga classes and workshops- as approved by Yoga Alliance!
Cultivating a healthy Yin: Nourishment ability to listen, to feel, to just be, embrace and integrate with compassion to heal. And be a Source of Love and healing presence for others. Learn to surrender, to let Go, and release grip of the human self to be able to tap into the greater Self and sacredness of Life.
Cultivating a healthy Yang: Learn how to gather the energy, focus, activate engage and move from passion and confidence in your Life. Without pushing or exhausting yourself, become stronger and wiser, a source of inspiration and positive fire to be able to accomplish, transform and change whatever you wish. Release effort and blockages and learn to flow and move with grace from the heart. On the mat and in your Life.
Tantric and mindful Buddhist approach, shamanic healing approach.
This course is a deeply transformative healing journey, as only by healing and loving yourself first then you can offer these qualities to other, by going trough the experience instead of just talking about the theories of it. There will be a lot of focus on your personal experience and opening up to senses, listening, and landing in your true nature.
Learn to understand the 5 elements and the concept of balance within yourself and with nature and seasons around you and become skilled in rebalancing your energetical/mental/ emotional imbalances - with the ancient tools from the wise Chinese. Learn to teach healing, energetically balancing yoga classes, to support people of the 21th century.We believe yoga should be accessible to all. This is how we will transmit it to you.
100HRS YANG MODULE (ON DEMAND): 5 elements soulful Vinyasa flow, basics of Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Flow and TCM. Each month get a package of 12-15hrs of classes, theory, lectures, teacher's lab sessions
50HRS YIN YOGA MODULE (spread over the last 3 month, you will learn the ins-outs and the healing power of Yin Yoga)
5HRS of Yin&Yang , teaching skills...methodology.
10HRS of Workshops on the Sacred Breath- how trough the breath you can enhance the healing space, energy work and your soulful presence in your classes, giving depths and the WOW factor to your teachings.
12 x 3HRS (once a month) LIVE thematic workshop to help you to go deeper, integrate more and open more perspective
After each module a 1-2-1 private mentoring session LIVE with Kata to refine your skills and address questions
Participation in weekly 1 LIVE 90min group Yoga class with Kata (multi-style) to keep up your practice, learn inspiration, and get direct guidance, cues , refinement on your practice (via zoom)
You will be part of a vibrant Learning Yoga Community with all students in trainings in a private FB group, for questions, exchange, inspirations, soulful connections.
Book projects, recommendations, studying sacred texts together.
The course is available to start from 30th JANUARY with the First Module:
1. Module Foundation of Yoga/Philosophy/Breath/Meditation/Asanas/The essence of Yoga
+ Foundation of Vinyasa flow/ Namaskars(salutations) sun, Moon, Classical & Variations.
2. Module Foundation of Asanas & Anatomy
- Standing Poses & Hip openers / breakdown, modifications
3. Module Foundation of Asanas & Anatomy
- Backbends & Core & Twists & Arm balances
- Bhandas, Dristi and energetics
- Poses breakdown and modifications.
4. Module Foundation of Vinyasa Flow sequencing
- Vinyasa krama (learn to create sequences for different levels
- Introduction to 5 elements Theory (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Water & Wood element sequencing and effects, kramas, modifications
5. Module 5 elements Sequencing : Earth & Fire Elements
- Art of creating a nourishing flow (meditative flow), understanding individual needs and skeletons, anatomical qualities
- Yoga is medicine (therapeutics)- some common health issues to support with yoga
- The Role of a Yoga teacher
6. Module Metal element & Spiritual side of Yoga
- Art of shavasana, meditation, breath
- Advanced Philosophy Module, studying sacred texts together
- How to bring soulfood to your classes
7. Module Energetic Module
- How to hold space for a group, your own energy management in class & in life
- Energy awareness, Sacred Breath training, The power of Mantras, Mudras, Refining teaching Skills
8. Module Adjustments, The Power of healing touch, Advanced therapeutics
9. Module Authenticity, Expression, Finding your own voice and unique skills & teaching Path
- Marketing inspiration, presence in social media, the business part of being a Yoga Teacher
10. Module Yin Yoga module I. Intro & basics, anatomy, fascia theory, modifications & props
11. Module Yin Yoga Module II. Energy, Psychology, Meridians, Organ health
12. Module Yin sequencing & teaching, refining skills, art of Yin yoga. Yin&Yang 5hrs mini module.
HOW MUCH TIME INVESTMENT DOES THE TRAINING REQUIRE?
- each month you will receive a learning(practice& theory) package of 12-15 hours, plus a live workshop of 3 hrs, plus one weekly evening Live class. And about 2-3-hours of self study and coursework/month. So in total approx about 4-6 hrs /week. But you will have the freedom how to create your own learning rhythm.
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS & FEES:
REGULAR FEE: €2000 ONLINE Training for full 200hrs Yin&Yang Yoga TT (after 31 jan)
FOR THOSE REGISTERING TILL 31 JAN we offer a huge discount of €500. Join only for €1500!
paid at once at registration.
After JAN 31 fee goes back to regular fee: 2000€
YANG MODULE ONLY: If you wish to do the Yang module only as you have completed our yin module before:
€1200 is the Yang only fee - TILL JAN 31. GET DISCOUNTED FEE for 1100€
YIN MODULE ONLY: if you wish to complete our Yin module only, then fee is €700
MENTORSHIP & REFINEMENT FOR YIN&YANG GRADUATES:
- If you have already graduated from our Yin&Yang yoga TT, we offer you the option to keep learning and go deeper! If you wish to join the monthly LIVE thematic 3hrs workshops to refine your skills, and you wish to stay in the loop and keep practicing weekly once LIVE with Kata, you can join the yearly MENTORING PACKAGE: for 600€ paid at once, or in two parts. You will also get access to our private FB students groups for learning, sharing and inspiring eachother
For this Online Only Training, there is a 5 days money back guarantee, from the moment that you have received the first module. After the 5days period the fee is 100% non refundable.
For our General Terms and Conditions click here.
WE REQUIRE FROM YOU THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THE DAILY SESSIONS LIVE AND THAT YOU CAN CREATE TIME AND SPACE AND DISCIPLINE TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE TRAINING ONLINE ON YOUR OWN.
YOU WILL NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL SESSIONS ( PREFERABLY LIVE, BUT IF NOT POSSIBLE YOU CAN ALSO CATCH UP LATER )
WE ALSO REQUIRE THAT YOU HAVE MINIMUM 6 MONTHS OF REGULAR YOGA PRACTICE.
For the Yang module: Desikachar: The Heart of Yoga
The Yoga sutras of Patanjali
Ray Long: The Key Muscles of Yoga
For the Yin module:
Sarah Powers:Insight Yoga
Mark Williams : Mindfulness a practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
You need to participate in all sessions in the training and complete a written coursework and assessments after each module and the final Project, a teaching video after the course to be sent in. After approval you will be sent your certificate of 200hrs Yoga teacher, and with that you can register with Yoga Alliance and teach in any studios of the world!