60hrs Spiritual vinyasa flow & Sup yoga training & immersion on Ibiza!
An empowering yet relaxing & recharging week Full of inspiration & wisdom
on magical Ibiza with
Kata van Doesselaar (ERYT500)
Senior yoga teacher & teacher trainer
Dates: June 13-19,2021 6 nights/7 days)
Location: Cala Vadella, Ibiza
Join Kata van Doesselaar Senior Teacher & teacher trainer for an unforgettable inspiring week (6 nights/7 days) on the magical west coast of Ibiza..where the sun sets every evening in full magnificence.
- Daily vinyasa flow practices, meditations, mudra and mantra practices to enhance the flow of energy in your body and awaken a soulful presence.
- Daily lectures and theory sessions & teaching practices to learn organic vinyasa flow sequences for empowerment, relaxation and deep emotional healing.
- Daily meditations with sunrise, sunsets, and the Sea, as symbol of greater flow and awareness
- learn about alignment in the flow and anatomy knowledge to create a safe and balanced experience for your students.
- Learn about the tools to create a sacred space, and bring in more of the higher awareness into your classes, so you can take your students on a journey of self discovery, but also connectedness with higher awareness.
- Daily magical holistic paddle board and sup yoga practices and teaching sessions to work with the water element, and transform fears, insecurities and empower aliveness, courage and trust in you that translates to how you flow in life.
- And learn sequences to teach also on your paddle board for amazing empowering and healing for your students
-Daily magical SUNSETS with mantra and soundhealing.
Give your self precious time for inspiration, reflexion, relaxation, learning, empowerment...and a lot of FUN!
The package includes :
- daily yoga practices outdoors, on our terrace overlooking the sea, teacher training lectures
- Organic vegan YUMMY meals (Brunch, dinner and snacks, smoothies),
- accommodation for 6 nights in our beautiful Villa at 15 min walk from one of the most beautiful beach of Ibiza
- Daily Sup yoga session and paddle board trips will make this journey an unforgettable adventure (can change according to weather conditions)
- Transfers to and from the airport (arrival day 4pm- last day 10.30am)
Not included: Airfares to Ibiza, extra massage and reiki or personnal sessions.
DATES:June 13-19, 2021
-Training starts at 5.30 pm first day and finishes at 10.30 am last day
We are 35 min from the airport.
We recommend this immersion & training to both practitioners (wanting to deepen their own practice) and to teachers as well
As requirement we ask you to be familiar with basic poses, have minimum 6month yoga and vinyasa flow experience, and have some meditation experience.
Required reading list:
Desikachar: The heart of yoga
RECOMMENDED: Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being
by Masaru Emoto
Shared room: All inclusive Regular price 1400€
Book your spot with a deposit of 500€ and pay the rest later.
Cancelation policiy: non refundable deposit is 500€. In case of cancelation min.60 days before the retreat the amount above the deposit will be refunded, within 30 days, amount above 700€ will refunded.
Cancelation within 3 weeks from the retreat no refund.
Please note that our group is limited to 10 participants.
So, book your spot on time!
For bookings & questions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to share the art of FLOW &
and chill, awaken , Inspire & recharge
on the Magical island of Ibiza!
Blessings! And A lot of JOY!
Kata van Doesselaar
WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS SAID:
"I miss you and all your wonderful yoga teachings! I want to thank you so much for such a special experience, it has really been life changing for me and given me the self belief to go forward." Sacred Flow TT june, 2019.
"Recently completed level 1 of Yin Yoga training and WOW it was amazing. Kata & Erno are a wonderful couple, whose passion for what they teach is apparent from the minute you meet them. They are the most wonderful hosts, the villa is amazing and close to the most beautiful little beach on this magical island. The course was taught at a wonderful pace and I can honestly say it was a transformational week for me. I can not wait to return to this magical island and to do further trainings with Kata & Erno. Aside from the knowledge you obtain on the course,it is an opportunity to meet up with amazing peoole from all over and forge bonds and friendships. And I can not leave this review without giving a shout out to the amazing chefs. The food was out of this world and I think chef isn't a good enough word for Dianna - she is a food artist. if you are considering attending a training here stop considering and just do it - you will not regret it ❤
Facebook page- Ibiza Yoga Retreat Center