35 h Goddess Restorative Yoga Teacher Training ONLINE with Kata van Doesselaar
approved by Yoga Alliance
* This 35hrs Goddess Restorative teacher training
is now available with 30% discount till 10 February!*
35 h Goddess Restorative Yoga Teacher Training ONLINE
with Kata van Doesselaar- approved by Yoga Alliance
* 35 hr in depth Training to learn how to open up to the Great River of Nourishment within...timeless and ancient techniques & practices on how to drop down into stillness, replenish your energy on the cellular level..get access to your own healing space within, and increase your awareness. Accessing a total surrender where healing, initiation, transformation and awakening can happen.
* Learn how to facilitate this sacred journey to others. Goddess Restorative Yoga & Goddess Yoga Nidra. A wonderful tool kit for ultimate reconnection, recalibration, rejuvenation & relaxation.
* Learn to offer sessions on One-on-one and for groups.
* Learn to create a safe space for healing, rejuvenation, deep listening and resting.
In this fast spaced society we forgot how to rest and replenish our energies, it is important that we increase awareness on our energy management and understand the nature of stress, hormons, and our minds..in order to learn to take care of ourselves and others.
* Learn powerful techniques to balance out all the toxic and draining effects of the speeded up existence, and the overstimulation of our nervous system. Learn how to recharge mentally and emotionally after exhaustion, burnout or any disease that lowered your vitality.
* Learn the basic Restorative poses, their effects and their adaptations and the use of props and all modifications.
* During this 35 hrs intensive yet beautiful online teacher training - offered through recorded sessions- that you can watch at your own time, we will also learn how to integrate emotional energies, traumas that our bodies, and cells are storing..in order to complete a true healing process.
A Path of integration of all our aspects and release of energy blockages, emotional stories and traumas to expand into our wholeness and fullness.
Learn how to create space within to not identify yourself with your emotions, sensations, your mind..and how to allow energies, emotions to reveal themselves and then flow again to be released, be freed.
Learn how to walk the steps towards wholeness, fulfillment in a safe way, guided by your Soul.
Practices of Goddess Restorative Yoga & meditation &sacred breath, fascia melting sequence, Goddess Yoga Nidra session.
- RESTORATIVE POSES; SEQUENCES; MODIFICATIONS: Daily poses labs, and sequencing sessions.
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE SEQUENCE: Learn a sequence of restorative melting flow (somatic flow)
- SACRED BREATH, MEDITATION, GODDESS YOGA NIDRA THEORY, PRACTICE AND TEACHING SESSIONS
- THE ART OF TEACHING GODDESS RESTORATIVE:
Practices on holding a sacred space for yourself, journaling after sacred meditation and reconnection,
Learning how to hold space on one-on-one for a partner, using your beautiful toolkit of Restorative poses, healing and reconnecting sacred Breath, and replenishing and inspiring Goddess Nidra Sessions.
Practice teaching of Goddess Yoga Nidra & and Meditation & Restorative yoga for groups. Daily theory & lectures on psycho-spiritual integration work, awareness development. Theory on hormones & stress and how to rebalance your endocrine system. Space to Journal in a Soulful way..
Apply today and start your course right away!
Start Today with this 35hrs Goddess Restorative teacher training for €500
The price includes a manual that you can download, and all the VIDEO sessions are on demand, - so you get access to all videos for 3 years after training.
You will be also added to a private group to exchange and for questions, and there will be extra inspirational sessions after the completion of the training that helps you to integrate the material.
Judith Lasater: Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times
What is Goddess Restorative Yoga: Restorative is a very healing nourishing type of yoga, where we dissolve in beautifully supported gentle poses through a lot of props. The long held simple and gentle poses we experience them without any effort only with nourishment and enjoyment.
The poses, the breath and stillness allows us deep rest and rejuvenation, and this practice helps the body to heal, helps emotional wounds to be embraced and eventually to be released..great for people living a very intensive , challenging period, under mental stress, physical injuries or emotional struggles. A Goddess Restorative session means that we invite a beautiful feminine energy to nourish us throughout the Nidra. We learn how to work with different essences and how to invoke and become channel of these healing and empowering qualities.
In all beautiful practice for restoring and self love and nourishment and to connect deeper to the Self.
Also wonderful to complement a yoga nidra session. Before the session for example.
What is Goddess Yoga Nidra? Yoga Nidra is ancient technique that is also translated as yogic sleep. Through specific steps we are guided to a deeper state of relaxation where the mind is not active anymore yet the awareness is present. In this way our whole system is rejuvenating and we can access a spacious state where stuck energies, stored emotions, tensions can be released, as we go beyond. We will learn 2 Goddess Nidra sessions where we will work with the essence of the Divine Feminine in this deep meditation state trough visualisation, body awareness and breath.
What is the Sacred Breath: Already in ancient times people knew that trough the breath lots of connections can be reached, gates can be opened. Known by tantric buddhists around 200 AD. A way of being where we anchor ourselves into our Spirit nature, inviting our Souls/Spirit/Divine essence to get embodied in this current life. Through the breath we ground more and more of our full presence, and awaken deep potentials for Love, Fulfillment, Growth, empowerment..and invite divine guidance into our lives.
This Breath has been taught to Erno and Kata trough the Master of Breath Dr Norma Delaney, through many many years of trainings and practice together.
Read the feedback from our training's participants:
"I have taken part in Kata's first Goddess Restorative TT. It was a great pleasure being part of the training. I like the fact that Kata has extended the training material with the fascia work and Yoga Nidra teachings. I also like the fact that we had to keep practising Restorative Yoga poses, the melt sequence and Yoga Nidra. She is right, this helps in anchoring the material and making it your part of us. I have done Restorative Yoga Workshops before, but only this time I really understood the benefits and the need for this type of yoga.
As for Kata, I like her dedication, professionality, softness, voice, big heart, patience/flexibility and at the same time the skill to be a respectful leader. And of course her tremendous knowledge of the body and all the types of yoga. Also the set up of the Online course is good (I think as good as it can be... being online) and I liked the one on one sessions, which I think is important. (To also connect with the other teachers)
I would certainly recommend this inspiring training.
Thank you for you unlimited effort & love. A." "Thank you Kata for a beautifully nourishing and informative course. I really appreciate your depth of knowledge and the care you have taken in structuring this course. I feel well prepared to nourish myself with these practices and offer them to my students.
Stevie Foster. Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Leeds, UK. "
"I actually only want to teach Restorative i love it so much! 🥰I’ ve adored the practices this last few weeks, i just filmed a class so will send it across to you. Thank you for your beautiful teachings you inspire me so much. My friend Charlotte has just booked with you for the Yin because she loves it and knew i had trained with you. Thank you for all you do."
"My decision to train with Kata on The Goddess Restorative yoga course was one of the best decisions I have made. Kata is a knowledgeable and committed teacher and it was clear that there was a great depth of knowledge in her teaching and her wisdom shone through. The space created online felt safe and supportive and the ongoing availability of the recordings of the course for two years is invaluable. If you are wondering whether to join Kata on any of her trainings, don’t hesitate...do it...you won’t be disappointed!"
Thanks for lovely feedback all dear Yoginis, was a pleasure to share this magic with You!